Beetroot, Cauliflower & Lentil burgers
Main meals | Plant Based
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
These plant based patties are packed with nutritious ingredients and work a treat on the mid-week menu. Add your salad, sauces and a bun and you're off!
Ingredients for the rice:
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup cooked red lentils
- Small red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 heaped tbsps of nutritional yeast
- 1 small beetroot (peeled)
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Olive oil to cook
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Finely dice the onion and garlic and add these to a frying pan with a light brush of olive oil. Cook over a medium heat until caramelised.
- In a food processor, combine the onion, garlic, riced cauliflower, lentils, nutritional yeast and seasonings. Grate in the beetroot and pulse everything for a few seconds until well combined.
- Mould the mixture into patties and lay these onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for around 30 minutes, then allow to cool and firm up a little.
- Once cooked, heat a little oil in a frying pan and lightly sear each of the patties to get that nice crisp outer later.
- Serve your burgers with toppings and salad of choice.
Share this recipe
Pipa Tofu Cauliflower fried Rice Made with Cauliflower
The perfect celebratory dish for Chinese New Year! This plant-based take on Chinese Fried Rice is bursting with flavour and contains 3 of your 5 a day .
Veg Servings 3
Vegan Sweet Potato Thai Curry Made with Cauliflower
Rich in flavour and stacked with veggies, this vegan sweet potato curry is a tasty treat any day of the week.
Veg Servings 2