Beetroot, Cauliflower & Lentil burgers
Main meals | Plant Based
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
These plant based patties are packed with nutritious ingredients and work a treat on the mid-week menu. Add your salad, sauces and a bun and you're off!
Ingredients for the rice:
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup cooked red lentils
- Small red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 heaped tbsps of nutritional yeast
- 1 small beetroot (peeled)
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Olive oil to cook
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Finely dice the onion and garlic and add these to a frying pan with a light brush of olive oil. Cook over a medium heat until caramelised.
- In a food processor, combine the onion, garlic, riced cauliflower, lentils, nutritional yeast and seasonings. Grate in the beetroot and pulse everything for a few seconds until well combined.
- Mould the mixture into patties and lay these onto a lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for around 30 minutes, then allow to cool and firm up a little.
- Once cooked, heat a little oil in a frying pan and lightly sear each of the patties to get that nice crisp outer later.
- Serve your burgers with toppings and salad of choice.
Share this recipe
Pipa Tofu Cauliflower fried Rice Made with Cauliflower (case of 6)
The perfect celebratory dish for Chinese New Year! This plant-based take on Chinese Fried Rice is bursting with flavour and contains 3 of your 5 a day .
Veg Servings 3
Vegan Sweet Potato Thai Curry Made with Cauliflower (case of 6)
Rich in flavour and stacked with veggies, this vegan sweet potato curry is a tasty treat any day of the week.
Veg Servings 2