Brown Butter Sage & Sweet Potato Casserole
MADE WITH RICED SWEET POTATO
Cherries, sweet potato and sage fuse together effortlessly in this heart-warming bowl by @pans_of_steele_ne. But the real game changer here is the brown butter sage...
- 4 pouches Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato
- 226g Butter
- 2 cups Frozen Cherries
- 15g Sage Leaves (washed and dried)
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 220 degrees
- Scatter the cherries on a baking sheet (lined with parchment paper) and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 15 minutes
- While roasting, add the butter to a non-stick saucepan. Stir over a medium heat until melted and light brown in color (with a slight nutty smell)
- Add the sage to the butter and fry for a few seconds before removing onto a paper towel lines plate. Sprinkle with salt.
- Heat the Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato to a pan and season.
- In a bowl, add the Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato. Drizzle with the sage butter and top with the roasted cherries and sage leaves.
Share this recipe
Oven Roasted Turkey with Sweet Potato Made with Sweet Potato
A tasty main in under an hour, this oven baked roast turkey dish is elevated by the cranberry & maple vinaigrette.
Veg Servings 2
Cheesy Cauli Rice Made with Cauliflower
Low carb, low cal and 100% delicious, this cheesy cauli rice is a great plant based keto recipe. Serve it with your choice of protein or meal prep it for the week ahead.
Veg Servings 1