Buffalo Ranch Sticky Soy Salmon
Main Meals | Weight Loss
MADE WITH BUFFALO RANCH
This flavor-rich dish by @jogirleatsworld is loaded with healthy fats, protein and nutrients - perfect for a quick mid week meal.
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Ideas Buffalo Ranch
- 2 salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Large knob of butter
- Tenderstem broccoli
- Take your salmon out of the fridge 20-30 minutes before cooking to being to room temperature.
- In a mug or jug mix together the honey, soy, garlic and lime.
- Heat up the butter in the frying pan on medium heat, then add the honey soy mix and swirl the pan to mix the ingredients together.
- Add the salmon fillets to the pan skin side down. Reduce the heat to low-medium and cook for 3 minutes before turning and cooking for a further 3-4 minutes, depending on how you like your fish cooked.
- Remove from the heat but leave in the pan whilst you heat the Buffalo Ranch Riced Ideas and steam the broccoli.
- Plate everything up and enjoy!
Share this recipe
Buffalo Rice Balls Made with Buffalo Ranch
A quick, easy and tasty ketogenic meal for busy folk on the go! Containing two portions of veg and just 4.5g carbs per servings, it's a great one for those following a low carb lifestyle.
Veg Servings 2
Cajun Gumbo Made with Cauliflower
This rich and flavoursome Cajun Gumbo by @cravingsandcauliflowers can be made with chicken, shellfish or your choice of plant protein. Whip it up in under an hour and watch it disappear in a flash!
Veg Servings 2