Buffalo Rice Balls
Keto | Ketogenic | Low carb | Low calorie | Meal ideas | Meal prep | Easy meals
MADE WITH RICED IDEAS BUFFALO RANCH
A quick, easy and tasty ketogenic meal for busy folk on the go! Containing two portions of veg and just 4.5g carbs per servings, it's a great one for those following a low carb lifestyle.
Created by @its_keto_sis
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Ideas Buffalo Ranch
- 1 scoop unflavoured whey protein powder
- 1/2 cup crushed plain pork rinds
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 60g mozzarella
- Heat the Fullgreen Riced Ideas Buffalo Ranch in a pan and season
- Add a little mozerella and fold in to bind together
- For the breadcrumbs, mix together the protein powder, pork rinds and a sprinkling of parmesan in a bowl
- Use a small scooper to take small portions of the buffalo rice mixture and coat them one at a time in the bread crumb bowl.
- Add some avocado oil to a pan and fry the buffalo balls until golden and crispy!
Share this recipe
Sun Dried Tomato Risotto Made with Sun Dried Tomato
A light and easy calorie-controlled meal that takes just 15 minutes to make. The oven roasted tomatoes bring a lovely burst of sweetness to this dish.
Veg Servings 2
Buffalo Ranch Risotto Made with Buffalo Ranch
Plant based and loaded with veg, this quick and easy nutritious meal takes just 5 minutes to make.
Veg Servings 4