Dinner | Low Calorie | Plant-based
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
This colourful and deliciously fiery jambalaya is made with Riced Cauliflower to keep the carbs low and the veg intake high.
Ingredients for the rice:
- 1 Pouch of Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 can tinned chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 large brown onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1/2 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- Tsp cajun spices
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of chilli flakes - optional
- 1 Tsp olive oil for cooking
- 1 stick of celery finely chopped
- Handful freshly chopped spring onion
- Finely dice the onion and crush the garlic clove.
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a frying an over medium heat, then add in the onion and cook until softened.
- Stir in the crushed garlic, pepper and celery and continue to cook until the celery is cooked through.
- Season generously with salt & pepper and toss in your cajun seasoning.
- Once everything is becoming nice and fragrant, pour in your tinned tomatoes, cauliflower rice, half of the spring onion and chickpeas.
- Continue to cook until the mixture has thickened slightly and is piping hot.
- Adjust any seasonings to taste, then serve alongside some salad, extra protein or simply on it’s own and top with the remaining spring onion.
Share this recipe
Cauli Rice Salad Bowls Made with Cauliflower
These nourishing cauli rice salad bowls are a great contrast of textures and zingy flavours. The perfect work from home lunch!
Veg Servings 2