Cauliflower Base Pizzas
Plant Based | Family Food | Meal Prep | Healthy | Vegetarian | Vegan |
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER with Tomato, GARLIC and Herbs
This plant based cauliflower pizza base alternative will rock your world! Super easy and packed with veg - it's as healthy as it is delicious. Don't be put off by the long list of ingredients, once you master this, it'll be a staple recipe you'll revisit time and time again. Keep it fresh and interesting by varying the toppings.
- 3 pouches Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower with Tomato, Garlic and Herbs
- 4 flax eggs (2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed plus 4 tablespoons water combined and left to sit for 10 minutes)
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon of oregano
- 1 teaspoon of garlic granules
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 heaped tablespoons of cornflour
- 70g plain flour
- 30ml almond milk
- 6 tablespoons of tomato puree
- 2 red peppers (sliced)
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 150g mushrooms (sliced)
- Black olives (sliced)
- Dairy free pesto
- Preheat oven to 180c and line 3 baking trays with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl add the riced cauliflower, flax eggs, nutritional yeast, garlic granules, oregano, salt, olive oil, cornflour, plain flour and milk. Combine thoroughly.
- Split the mixture between 2 and place on 2 of the baking trays. Flatten into a rectangular shape approximately 1/2 inch thick.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes before carefully turning the bases over. I placed a flat tray on top and flipped it over.
- Place them back in the oven for 15 minutes, and at the same time add the peppers to the third baking tray and into the oven.
- In a saucepan on medium heat add a drizzle of oil and add the mushrooms and onions to the pan. Sauté for 5 minutes.
- Take the bases out of the oven and smother 3 tablespoons of tomato puree on each.
- Add the mushrooms, onion and peppers to the pizzas and then place them back in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- Finish by topping with olives, rocket and dollops of pesto. Enjoy!
Share this recipe
Pesto Cauliflower Flatbreads Made with Cauliflower with Tomato, garlic and herbs (case of 6)
Super tasty and surprisingly easy cauliflower breads that bring a ton of hidden veg to the dinner table!
Veg Servings 2
Cauliflower Rice Burger Made with Cauliflower with Tomato, garlic and herbs (case of 6)
These easy patties are packed with great ingredients and work a treat on the mid-week menu. Add your salad, sauces and a bun and you're off!
Veg Servings 2