Cauliflower Rice Burger
Plant Based | Vegan | Vegetarian | Comfort Food | Whole Foods | Meal Prep | Treat
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER with Tomato, GARLIC and Herbs
These easy patties are packed with great ingredients and work a treat on the mid-week menu. Add your salad, sauces and a bun and you're off!
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower with Tomato, Garlic and Herbs
- 1/4 cup cooked red lentils
- 1 small red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- Tsp smoked paprika
- 2 heaped Tbsp nutritional Yeast
- 1 small beetroot- peeled
- Sea salt & Black pepper to taste
- Oil to cook
- Preheat your oven to 180c.
- Finely dice the onion and garlic clove and add these to a frying pan with a light brush of olive oil. Cook over medium heat until caramelised.
- In a food processor, combine the onion, garlic, riced cauliflower, lentils, nutritional yeast and seasonings. Grate in the beetroot and pulse everything for a few seconds until well combined.
- Mould the mixture into patties and lay these onto a lined baking tray.
- Pop these into the oven to bake for around 30 minutes, then allow to cool and firm up a little.
- Once cooked, heat a little oil in a frying pan and lightly sear each of the patties to get that nice crisp outer later.
- Serve your burgers with toppings and salad of choice.
Share this recipe
Cauliflower Base Pizzas Made with Cauliflower with Tomato, garlic and herbs
This plant based cauliflower pizza base alternative will rock your world! Super easy and packed with veg - it's as healthy as it is delicious
Veg Servings 3
Pesto Cauliflower Flatbreads Made with Cauliflower with Tomato, garlic and herbs
Super tasty and surprisingly easy cauliflower breads that bring a ton of hidden veg to the dinner table!
Veg Servings 2