Cheesy Cauli Rice
Low Carb | Weight Loss | Vegan
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
This oozy and delicious Cheesy Cauli Rice makes a great side for a main meal. Serve it with your choice of protein or meal prep it for the week ahead.
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp of mustard
- 4 heaped tbsps of nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp flour
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- 1 cup oat milk
- Handful baby spinach
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil over low heat, then mix In the flour to create a roux.
- Remove this from the heat, then whisk in a little of the milk until all of the lumps have dissolved.
- Pour in the rest of the oat milk whilst whisking and return the sauce to the heat. Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook until thickened.
- Stir in the mustard, nutritional yeast and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir the Riced Cauliflower through the sauce along with the spinach.
- Cook until piping hot, adjust any seasonings to taste and serve!
Share this recipe
Cauli Rice Salad Bowls Made with Cauliflower
These nourishing cauli rice salad bowls are a great contrast of textures and zingy flavours. The perfect work from home lunch!
Veg Servings 2