Cinnamon Sweet Potato Toppers
Vegetarian | Family Food
MADE WITH RICED SWEET POTATO
The perfect Thanksgiving treat, the combination of cinnamon with sweet potato in these bites by @three.bowls.full is nothing but pure joy!
- 1/2 pouch Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp grated orange zest
- 2 x 8oz. packages crescent roll dough (use the sheet version if possible)
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the sweet potato, cream cheese, brown sugar and orange zest in a small bowl.
- Unroll dough and cut into 4 rectangles, then cut each rectangle into 4 triangles, repeat with the second tube. If you have the perforated dough, separate into 4 rectangles, press the perforations to seal, then cut each rectangle into 4 triangles.
- Place a teaspoon of the potato mixture in the center of each dough triangle. Fold the dough over the filling and pinch to seal. Place on the baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until golden.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar together in a small, flat bowl. Brush the melted butter on each popper then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
Share this recipe
Pipa Tofu Cauliflower fried Rice Made with Cauliflower
The perfect celebratory dish for Chinese New Year! This plant-based take on Chinese Fried Rice is bursting with flavour and contains 3 of your 5 a day .
Veg Servings 3
Middle Eastern Style Cauli Rice Made with Cauliflower
Rich in vitamins & nutrients, this plant-based Middle Eastern inspired cauli rice contains 2 portions of veg and is perfect for meal prepping for the week ahead.
Veg Servings 2