Crunchy Riced Cauliflower Salad Bowl
Dairy-Free | Keto | Low Carb | Vegetarian
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
Want to increase your intake of daily vegetables? Packed with three portions of veg per serving, this dish is a plant-based nutrient extravaganza that will leave you feeling great. You can add tofu for extra protein if you wish. A great one for meal prep too.
- 1-2 Pouches Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower (either 1/2-1 whole pouch per person)
- Handful raw cashews
- 200g cooked edamame beans
- 1 large carrot
- 150g red cabbage
- 4 pink raddishes
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- Heaped tsp honey
- Tbsp tamari/coconut aminos
- 1 clove garlic- crushed
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Dash of water
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- Fresh Coriander, lime & Sesame seeds to garnish
- Shred both the carrot and red cabbage to
create a fine slaw and set aside. Finely
slice the radish.
- To make the salted cashews, heat the nuts in a pan with a light brush of oil (or oil spray) and gently sauté over medium heat. Add a good pinch of sea salt and continue to cook until lightly golden brown, then remove from the pan and set aside.
- To make the dressing, combine all of the ingredients in a jar and add in a tiny splash of water. Shake the dressing to mix everything thoroughly
- Toss the Riced Cauliflower in a little of the dressing. Assemble your poké bowls starting with the cauliflower, then add in all of your veggies and edamame beans. Sprinkle over the cashews and drizzle on a little of the dressing.
- Garnish with some fresh coriander, sesame seeds and a lime wedge. Serve with extra dressing.
Share this recipe
Sesame Soy Tofu Skewers Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower
This delicious plant based recipe is packed with flavor whilst being rich in protein and nutrients.
Veg Servings 2
Cauliflower Rice Tabbouleh Made with Cauliflower
A super light vegan tabbouleh to add to any dish of your choosing. Vibrant and full of colour - it's a great one for meal prep and takes just a few minutes to make.
Veg Servings 2