Mexican Chicken & Cauli Rice Wraps
main meals | family food
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
These Mexican wraps by @homemadefoodyo switch out rice for cauli rice to deliver a lower carb version that DOES NOT scrimp on flavour! Marinate the meat for as long as you can to let those flavors develop and tuck in al fresco style.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tsps Mexican seasoning
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Turkish style wraps
- ½ red onion (sliced)
- Handful lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato (sliced)
- 2 green onions (finely chopped)
- Add the olive oil, crushed garlic and Mexican seasoning to a bowl and add the chicken, moving everything around until nicely coated. Cover and put in the fridge for a few hours (or overnight)
- In a pan, add the marinated chicken and heat until thoroughly cooked through. Remove from the heat and add the cauli rice to the same pan – moving it around gently to absorb all the flavor.
- Heat the wraps in a griddle pan
- Lay the warm wraps on a plate, spoon the cauli rice onto the wraps, top with the cooked chicken, lettuce, sliced tomato, red and green onion (and some mayonnaise if you like)
- Roll to wrap everything together and enjoy!
Share this recipe
Speedy Kimchi Cauli Rice Made with Cauliflower
Quick, easy and great for your gut, this Cauli rice Kimchi is a brilliant go-to for a mid week meal. Grab your Cauli rice, left over veggies and get it on the table this week!
Veg Servings 2
Coconut Tofu Adobo with Garlic Fried Cauli Rice Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower
Introducing the Filipino classic - Adobo! This rich and creamy low carb version is simmered in coconut milk with spices and soy sauce. A total delight for a mid week meal.
Veg Servings 1