Moroccan Riced Cauliflower Salad
plant based | family food | vegan
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
Fine dining Fullgreen style! This flavour-packed dish by @healthydonesexy combines a few vegan ingredients with flair and grace, resulting in a dish that looks as good as it tastes. Better still - it takes less than half an hour to make.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 200g Aubergine
- 50g Figs
- 70g Pomegranate Seeds
- 30g Cashews
- 100g Kale
- 50g Pomegranate Sauce
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Coriander to garnish
- 1 tbsp Olive oil for cooking
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Spread the kale out on an oven tray and spray with oil. Put in the oven for 10-15 minutes to crisp up. At the same time, put the cashews in for around 5-7mins (or until the edges start to colour).
- Slice the aubergine into 1cm disks and fry in a hot pan with some oil until brown on both sides.
- Heat the Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower in the microwave, as per the pack instructions.
- Quarter the figs and grab a plate…sprinkle some pomegranate seeds on the plate and add the aubergine. Add the riced cauliflower, kale, figs & cashews.
- Garnish with more pomegranate seeds and a splodge of pomegranate sauce. Done!
Share this recipe
Mexican cauliflower rice with stuffed peppers Made with Cauliflower with Tomato, garlic and herbs
Zingy, zesty, healthy and filling, these vegan stuffed peppers are a great go-to when you want something comforting and high in nutrition to eat. Enjoy them fresh out of the oven and switch up the toppings to adjust the flavours.
Veg Servings 2
Sweet Potato with Roasted Tomatoes Made with Sweet Potato
This quick and easy vegetarian meal is packed with three portions of veg. Serve it steaming hot with your choice of toppings and sides.
Veg Servings 3