Portobello Mushroom Risotto
Vegan | Plant based | Gluten-free | Vegan | Easy meals | Keto
MADE WITH RICED IDEAS PORTOBELLO MUSHROOM
A delicious, balanced meal packed with nutritious veggies and protein. Use a whole block of tofu to make this a dish for two or meal prep it and portion it out for the week ahead.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Ideas Portobello Mushroom
- Glazed tofu pieces
- 4 mushrooms, chopped and lightly sautéed in 1 tbsp soy sauce and 1 small garlic clove
- 4 spears or asparagus, lightly sautéed in 1 tbsp lemon juice and 1 tsp olive oil
- Fresh parsley, chopped
To make the glazed tofu:
- 1 (300g) block of firm tofu, prepared according to pack instructions and sliced into small cubes
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp soy – or tamari for a gluten-free option
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sriracha or 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- Toss the tofu cubes in a bowl with the cornflour.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large non-stick skillet on a medium-high heat and cook the tofu until golden brown – about 5-7 minutes. Transfer onto a plate and leave to the side while you prepare the sauce.
- Return the skillet to the heat and add 1 tbsp of sesame oil. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for 1 minute, then add the rest of the sauce ingredients.
- Cook for another minute until it thickens slightly, then add the tofu cubes.
- Cook for another couple of minutes until the tofu pieces are evenly coated with the sauce.
Share this recipe
Sun Dried Tomato Risotto Made with Sun Dried Tomato
A light and easy calorie-controlled meal that takes just 15 minutes to make. The oven roasted tomatoes bring a lovely burst of sweetness to this dish.
Veg Servings 2