Riced Cauliflower Inari Sushi
plant based | family food | vegan
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
Dial up your dinners with this wonderful vegan Inari sushi by @plantbased.passport. A great way to de-stress after a busy day, it combines fresh veggies with the convenience of Fullgreen and is served with soy sauce and pickled ginger for an extra pop of flavour.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1/4 cup frozen shelled edamame
- 50g carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch matchsticks
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp plain rice vinegar
- 1 tsp organic granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vegan furikake/sesame seeds
- 2 tbsp green onions, sliced
- 14 inari tofu pockets, excess liquid squeezed out
- To serve: low sodium soy sauce, wasabi and pickled ginger
- Combine the edamame and carrots with the water in a small microwave-safe bowl. Cover, microwave for 2 minutes, drain excess water, and set aside to cool.
- Mix together rice vinegar, sugar and salt in a small bowl. Then add riced cauliflower to a wok or skillet. Pour rice vinegar mixture over riced cauliflower and cook for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the riced cauliflower to a mixing bowl and let it cool. Then combine with the edamame, carrots, furikake and green onions.
- Carefully open an inari pocket and stuff with 1 tbsp of the riced cauliflower filling, gently pressing the filling into the pocket with your fingers. Repeat with the remaining 13 inari pockets.
- Serve with low sodium soy sauce, wasabi and pickled ginger. Enjoy!
Share this recipe
Mexican cauliflower rice with stuffed peppers Made with Cauliflower with Tomato, garlic and herbs
Zingy, zesty, healthy and filling, these vegan stuffed peppers are a great go-to when you want something comforting and high in nutrition to eat. Enjoy them fresh out of the oven and switch up the toppings to adjust the flavours.
Veg Servings 2
Moroccan Riced Cauliflower Salad Made with Cauliflower
Fine dining Fullgreen style! We love how easy this Moroccan Riced Cauliflower Salad is to make. Packed with veggies and 100% vegan, it's as nourishing as it is beautiful.
Veg Servings 2