Riced Cauliflower Salmon Stir Fry
Main Meals | Family Food | Low Calorie
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
This veg-tastic stir fry has some seriously delicious Asian flavors and makes a great mid week dinner. We like to cook this in advance to let the flavors mellow. Add a squeeze of lime for a fresh zing!
- 2 x pouches Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 fillet cooked salmon
- 1 whole courgette
- 150g red cabbage
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp Tamari Sauce
- Tsp honey
- Pinch grated Ginger
- Tsp toasted sesame oil
- 150g broccoli
- 1 medium carrot- julienned
- Large handful beansprouts
- Chilli flakes to taste
- Handful frozen peas
- Fresh coriander and sesame seeds to garnish
- Prep the veggies (you can use anything you have leftover in the fridge for this really).
- Chop the courgettes into bitesized pieces and thinly slice the red cabbage.
- In a large frying pan or wok, heat the sesame oil and crush in the garlic cloves. Bring this to a medium heat and cook until fragrant.
- Bring the heat to medium-high and add in the courgette, frozen peas and broccoli florets and cook until slightly softened. Then add your beansprouts, red cabbage and carrot noodles and toss everything together.
- Pour in the riced cauliflower and give everything a good mix.
- Mix together the chilli flakes, Tamari sauce, grated ginger and honey and pour this over the veggies, tossing everything together.
- Once everything is cooked and smelling amazing, serve between two dishes and top with slices of the salmon and a good garnish of sesame seeds and coriander.
Share this recipe
Buffalo Ranch Risotto Made with Buffalo Ranch
Plant based and loaded with veg, this quick and easy nutritious meal takes just 5 minutes to make.
Veg Servings 4
Sun Dried Tomato Risotto Made with Sun Dried Tomato
A light and easy calorie-controlled meal that takes just 15 minutes to make. The oven roasted tomatoes bring a lovely burst of sweetness to this dish.
Veg Servings 2