Riced Cauliflower Satay Salad
Main Meals | Family Food | Low Calorie | Lunch
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
Super speedy to make, this light, flavour-packed salad contains 3 of your 5-a-day.
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 sliced red pepper
- 100g diced red cabbage
- Large Handful peas
- 1/3 cucumber- sliced into strips
- 100g Pomegranate seeds
- Handful Cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- Tbsp soy sauce
- Pinch chilli Flakes
- Tbsp honey
- Water to mix
- Combine all of the prepared ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss everything together.
- To make the dressing, stir together the peanut butter, honey, soy sauce and chilli flakes. Add a splash of water and continue to mix until you’re left with a smooth, pourable consistency.
- Pour half of the dressing over the salad and give everything a thorough mix through.
- Serve with extra dressing on the side and enjoy!
Share this recipe
Buffalo Ranch Risotto Made with Buffalo Ranch (case of 6)
Plant based and loaded with veg, this quick and easy nutritious meal takes just 5 minutes to make.
Veg Servings 4