Speedy Burrito Bowl
main meals | low calorie | low carb
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
This speedy burrito bowl by @your_favorite_southern_girl is where it’s at for a nutritious fill on the fly. Add your own spices and protein to make it to your own taste and layer up those bowls!
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- ½ cup black beans
- ½ cup Pico de Gallo (homemade or store-bought)
- ½ avocado (chopped or sliced)
- 150g cooked protein of choice (optional), cooked in your choice of spices.
- Finely grated cheese
- Coriander to garnish
- In a non-stick skillet, sauté the riced cauliflower for 2 minutes.
- In a bowl add the riced cauliflower, black beans, Pico de Gallo, avocado, and optional protein.
- Garnish with the cheese and coriander and enjoy!
- Heat the Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower according to packet instructions, season and add to a plate
- Top with the steaming hot curry and garnish with the sliced avocado, cilantro and lime quarters
Share this recipe
Winter Salad Made with Cauliflower
15 minutes + 7 ingredients is all it takes to whip up this tasty winter salad. Chop your veggies in advance so you can throw it all together in a flash.
Veg Servings 2
Vegan Madras Curry Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower
Everyone needs a speedy curry in life and this vegan madras won't disappoint! Chop everything in advance for a healthy, ready-in-under-ten-minute meal.
Veg Servings 3