Sweet Potato & Black Bean Tacos
Plant Based | Dairy-free
MADE WITH RICED SWEET POTATO
This dish by @summerstrawberries illustrates just how delicious roasted veg can be in a taco. Just add salsa and your choice of condiments for a tasty mid week meal.
- 2 corn tortillas
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato
- 1 large sweet potato (chopped into chunks)
- 6 Cauliflower florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1/2 cup black beans (drained and rinsed)
- Toppings of choice (Pico de Gallo/salsa/guacamole)
- Handful of coriander
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Put the sweet potato chunks and cauliflower florets onto a baking tray with the olive oil, season and cook for 20-25 minutes in the oven.
- Heat a tsp of olive oil in a pan and stir fry the red onion for five minutes before adding the black beans, cilantro and a little salt and pepper.
- In a separate pan, heat the Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato, season and put to one side
- Place your warmed tortillas on a plate and top with the Riced Sweet potato. Add the roasted veggies, black beans and your toppings of choice. Add some chipotle mayo if you like and enjoy!
Share this recipe
Cherry Tomato Curry with Coconut Chutney Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower
Looking for a game-changing vegan curry? This beauty of a dish by @rebelrecipes is the perfect mid-week treat. Serve it with Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower for a light, healthy, tasty meal.
Veg Servings 2
Tofu Teriyaki with Riced Cauliflower & Broccoli Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower
Plant power on the go! This vegan tofu dish is quick and easy to make and is a great one to meal prep. Cook it, grab your Fullgreen pouch and eat on the go for a nutritious time-saving lunch on the fly.
Veg Servings 2