Sweet Potato Rice with Sage Sausage, Kale and Feta
Low Carb | Gluten-free
MADE WITH RICED SWEET POTATO
If you need a quick meal on the fly, this one pan wonder by @bakingwithbrolivia is where it's at. You can make it veggie too by switching out the pork sausage for vegetarian protein. Totally delicious!
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato
- 1/2 lb of regular pork sausage
- 2 tbsp ground Sage
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 shallot, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup kale, roughly chopped
- Feta cheese for topping
- Sea Salt and Ground black pepper to taste
- Add the sausage to a hot pan and brown off slightly.
- Add the sage and continue to heat through, setting aside on a plate when cooked
- In the same pan, heat some olive oil and add the diced shallots. Cook for a few minutes before adding the minced garlic and kale. Then set aside on a plate.
- In the same pan, add the Riced Sweet Potato and allow to heat through for a minute. Then add the cooked sausage and kale back to the pan.
- Mix slightly, then plate up, topping with the feta cheese!
Share this recipe
Veggie Chilli Con Carne Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower
This meat-free chilli is quick and easy to make and includes 3 of your 5-a-day. Meal prep and portion it out for the week ahead or cook fresh for a hearty family meal.
Veg Servings 3
Cajun Gumbo Made with Cauliflower
This rich and flavoursome Cajun Gumbo by @cravingsandcauliflowers can be made with chicken, shellfish or your choice of plant protein. Whip it up in under an hour and watch it disappear in a flash!
Veg Servings 2