Sweet Potato with Roasted Tomatoes
MADE WITH RICED SWEET POTATO
Roasted tomatoes, sauteed veggies and parmesan...this cosy meal by @cookinwithannag is great for those nights when you want something speedy and nourishing to eat.
- 2 pouches Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Spring onion, a few stalks chopped into 4ths or 5ths
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 lb cherry tomatoes
- Spring onion
- Feta cheese
- Black pepper
- More lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Toss whole tomatoes with olive oil, season and add to the baking dish
- Roast for 20-25 mins, until juices begin to release
- Meanwhile, sauté minced garlic and spring onion in 1/2 tbsp butter for 2-3 mins tossing frequently
- Add the Riced Sweet Potato to the pan with the garlic + onion
- Add another 1/2 tbsp butter along with a handful of grated cheese (measure with your heart!) plus lemon juice
- Stir and allow for cheese to melt
- Top with roasted tomatoes and remainder of toppings
Share this recipe
Pipa Tofu Cauliflower fried Rice Made with Cauliflower
The perfect celebratory dish for Chinese New Year! This plant-based take on Chinese Fried Rice is bursting with flavour and contains 3 of your 5 a day .
Veg Servings 3
Middle Eastern Style Cauli Rice Made with Cauliflower
Rich in vitamins & nutrients, this plant-based Middle Eastern inspired cauli rice contains 2 portions of veg and is perfect for meal prepping for the week ahead.
Veg Servings 2