Teriyaki sticky Salmon
Main Meals | Family Food
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
A lovely mid-week dinner for 2 (or more!) this Teriyaki Sticky Salmon by @appleofmyeye_ldn pairs perfectly with Cauliflower & Broccoli Rice for a healthy, balanced meal.
Ingredients for the rice:
- 1 Pouch of Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower & Broccoli
- Bunch long stem broccoli
- 4 Radishes
- 6 Asparagus spears
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 2 Spring onions thinly sliced
- 1 Red Chilli thinly sliced
- 4 tbps Teriyaki Sauce
- Slice all your veggies and keep to one side.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan on a medium heat and add the salmon. Turn half way through until cooked through.
- In a separate pan, steam your veggies (you can do this whilst the salmon is cooking)
- A couple of minutes before the salmon finishes cooking, add in the 4tbsps of teriyaki sauce and allow to glaze on both sides
- Heat the rice according to packet instructions and serve into two bowls
- Season and top with the greens, cooked salmon and sliced radishes
- Garnish with some sliced chilli and spring onions and pour over any left over teriyaki sauce from the pan.
Share this recipe
Riced Cauliflower Salmon Stir Fry Made with Cauliflower
A veg packed stir fry loaded with delicious Asian flavours!
Veg Servings 4
Garlic Mushroom Sweet Potato Gnocchi Made with Sweet Potato
This gluten-free gnocchi uses just a few ingredients and is perfect for those nights when you want something light yet undeniably satisfying.
Veg Servings 1