Teriyaki sticky Salmon
Main Meals | Family Food
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
A lovely mid-week dinner for 2 (or more!) this Teriyaki Sticky Salmon by @appleofmyeye_ldn pairs perfectly with Cauliflower & Broccoli Rice for a healthy, balanced meal.
Ingredients for the rice:
- 1 Pouch of Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower & Broccoli
- Bunch long stem broccoli
- 4 Radishes
- 6 Asparagus spears
- 2 Salmon fillets
- 2 Spring onions thinly sliced
- 1 Red Chilli thinly sliced
- 4 tbps Teriyaki Sauce
- Slice all your veggies and keep to one side.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan on a medium heat and add the salmon. Turn half way through until cooked through.
- In a separate pan, steam your veggies (you can do this whilst the salmon is cooking)
- A couple of minutes before the salmon finishes cooking, add in the 4tbsps of teriyaki sauce and allow to glaze on both sides
- Heat the rice according to packet instructions and serve into two bowls
- Season and top with the greens, cooked salmon and sliced radishes
- Garnish with some sliced chilli and spring onions and pour over any left over teriyaki sauce from the pan.
Share this recipe
Riced Cauliflower Salmon Stir Fry Made with Cauliflower (case of 6)
A veg packed stir fry loaded with delicious Asian flavours!
Veg Servings 4
Garlic Mushroom Sweet Potato Gnocchi Made with Sweet Potato (case of 6)
This gluten-free gnocchi uses just a few ingredients and is perfect for those nights when you want something light yet undeniably satisfying.
Veg Servings 1