Vegan Sweet Potato & Chickpea Bites
Meal-planning | Family Food
MADE WITH RICED SWEET POTATO
Crunchy on the outside, fluffy on the inside, these tasty bites by @shanis_healthykitchen are great for sharing. Serve them with tahini and double the ingredients to feed a larger party!
- 2 pouches Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato
- 1 can of chick peas smashed
- 1/4 cup of chickpea flour
- 1/2 red onion finely chopped
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 1/4 cup of coriander chopped
- 3/4 cup of peanut butter (any nut butter of your choice)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl
- Wetting your hands a little, take small portions of the mixture to make small nuggets using your hands
- In a hot oiled pan cook the nuggets for about 6 minutes each side
- Serve with tahini, or a dip of your choice
Share this recipe
Cherry Tomato Curry with Coconut Chutney Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower
Looking for a game-changing vegan curry? This beauty of a dish by @rebelrecipes is the perfect mid-week treat. Serve it with Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower for a light, healthy, tasty meal.
Veg Servings 2
Sweet Potato Brownie Bites Made with Sweet Potato
Loaded with veg, these delicious plant-based brownies are the perfect treat for when hunger strikes. Make them in batches using our easy Riced Sweet Potato.