Cauliflower Fried Rice with Tofu
main meals | family food | meal prep
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER & BROCCOLI
A comforting vegan fried rice for mid-week dinners and light lunches on the go. Made with veggies, tofu, soy sauce, sesame oil and spices, it’s a total flavour bomb that will leave you feeling happily full (minus the bloat).
- 2 Pouches Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower & Broccoli
- 120g tofu
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- A generous pinch of black salt
- A pinch of turmeric
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1/3 cup broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup peas & corn (frozen)
- 2 Tbsp Light soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp Dark soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Toasted sesame oil
- Chilli oil or sriracha
- Spring onions (chopped)
- Crumble the tofu into a bowl. Add the nutritional yeast, black salt, turmeric and oil and mix.
- In a small frying pan heat a splash of oil, off the tofu and fry for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- In a larger pan, heat a splash of oil. Add the onions, then the carrots and broccoli and then the peas and corn.
- Sauté for a couple of minutes then add the riced cauliflower and broccoli.
- Mix the veggies together then add the soy sauce and stir.
- Add the tofu and sesame oil and stir.
- Serve topped with spring onions and chilli oil or sriracha.
Share this recipe
Cauliflower Mac & Cheese Made with Cauliflower
This Vegan Mac & Cheese cuts back on the pasta and brings in more veg with a winning mix of cashews, spices and nutritional yeast to achieve that creamy, comforting flavor. Therapy in a bowl after a tough day...
Middle Eastern Style Cauli Rice Made with Cauliflower
Rich in vitamins & nutrients, this plant-based Middle Eastern inspired cauli rice contains 2 portions of veg and is perfect for meal prepping for the week ahead.
Veg Servings 2