Sweet Potato Brownie Bites
Baking | Plant Based
MADE WITH RICED SWEET POTATO
Soft, gooey and delicious, you'll never guess these brownies are loaded with veg! This recipe makes a yield of around 20 (just don't expect them to hang around for too long...)
- 2 pouches of Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato
- 11 medjool dates
- 6 tbsp of cacao powder
- 6 tbsp of maple syrup
- 100g of almond flour
- 100g of oat flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 tbsp of coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Heat eat pouch of Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato in the microwave for 2 minutes
- Mix the sweet potato in a food processor with the dates, maple syrup and coconut oil until it becomes a smooth paste
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth
- Spoon the mixture to a lined baking dish and bake at 180c for 35-40 min until the knife comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, then cut into bite size squares and serve
Share this recipe
Sweet Potato & Blueberry Flapjack Bars Made with Sweet Potato
Sweet potato in a flapjack? Why yes, we say! This recipe contains oats, dates and seeds with cashew butter, sweet potato and blueberries creating a seriously delicious flavor combo.
Veg Servings 0