Asian Style Broccoli Rice Rainbow Salad
Low Carb | Nutritious | Low Cal | Healthy | Plant Based | Whole Foods | Vegan | Vegetarian
MADE WITH RICED BROCCOLI & CAULIFLOWER
As beautiful as it is delicious, this tasty broccoli salad is a great low carb dish that is bursting with nutrients and vitamins. We love it for lunch or as a side. Prepare it the night before to let the ingredients settle in and you'll be rewarded with a delightful fusion of flavours. Just add the spinach when you're ready to eat to keep it super fresh
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Broccoli and Cauliflower
- 1/2 butternut squash
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 150g red cabbage- thinly sliced
- Large handful baby Spinach
- Tbsp coconut oil
- Large handful pomegranate seeds
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Thumb sized piece of ginger
- Tsp sweet white miso
- Tbsp tamari sauce/ coconut aminos
- Tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch chilli flakes
- Water as needed
- 1 garlic clove- crushed
- Sesame seeds to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 180c and chop the butternut squash into half cemi-circle pieces.
- Place these onto a baking sheet and massage in the coconut oil. Season with a good pinch of salt and pepper.
- Pop the squash into the oven to roast for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, assemble your salad bowl by layering the spinach leaves, broccoli rice, shredded cabbage and pom seeds.
- To make the dressing, mix together the miso, Tamari sauce, lemon juice, garlic clove, maple syrup and chilli flakes. Grate in the ginger and add a small amount of water as needed.
- Pour over the dressing and toss everything together.
- Add the cooked squash and serve with a garnishing of sesame seeds or fresh herbs.
Share this recipe
Riced Cauliflower Rainbow Rolls With Satay Sauce Made with Cauliflower (case of 6)
These yummy low carb Riced Cauliflower Rainbow Rolls are full of nutritious veggies with a delicious satay dipping sauce.
Veg Servings 2
Crunchy Riced Cauliflower Salad Bowl Made with Cauliflower (case of 6)
Want to increase your intake of daily vegetables? Packed with three portions of veg per serving, this dish is a plant-based nutrient extravaganza that will leave
you feeling great.
Veg Servings 3