Caramelised Onion Hummus
Keto & Low Carb
Quick & Healthy
Vegan & Plantbased
Time 15 mins
Serves 4 people
Veg Servings 1
- 2 Pouches Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 can of chickpeas-drained and rinsed
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 heaped tsp of peanut butter
- 1 Dice the onion and garlic and add these into a pan with a drizzle of olive oil. Saute until softened.
- 2 Add in the maple syrup and a splash of water.
- 3 Continue to cook until really soft and caramelised.
- 4 In a food processor, combine the Riced Cauliflower, chickpeas, cooked onion and garlic, olive oil and peanut butter.
- 5 Blend until smooth. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper.
- 6 Serve with some crudities or whatever else you fancy and dig in!