Cauli Rice Salad Bowls
Lunch | Low Calorie | Plant-based
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
These nourishing cauliflower rice salad bowls by @yuhan.kitchen are a great contrast of textures and zingy flavours. Prep them on the fly for the perfect WFH lunch!
Ingredients for the rice:
- 1 pouch of Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes sliced into smaller pieces
- 1 stick of celery, finely sliced
- Handful pomegranate seeds
- Red cabbage leaves
Ingredients for the tahini sauce:
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp water
- Lemon juice from half a small lemon
- Pinch of salt
- Firstly separate your cabbage leaves, wash and allow to dry.
- In a bowl, mix the Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower with the carrots, celery and tomatoes.
- To make the tahini sauce, combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until creamy. Add more water if you prefer a thinner dressing and season.
- Place the cabbage leaves on a plate and load them with the Riced Cauliflower mixture.
- Top with the pomegranate seeds and finish with a drizzle of the tahini sauce.
Share this recipe
Riced Cauliflower Salmon Stir Fry Made with Cauliflower (case of 6)
A veg packed stir fry loaded with delicious Asian flavours!
Veg Servings 4
Pea & Prawn Cauliflower Risotto Made with Cauliflower (case of 6)
This veg-packed dish uses Riced cauliflower instead of traditional rice for a lighter, lower carb risotto that doesn't scrimp on flavour!
Veg Servings 3