Tacos with Cauliflower Mince
main meals | family food | meal prep
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
The spices in this taco mix combined with the cauliflower mince are a total flavour bomb. We’re willing to bet your crew won’t miss the meat…
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 pouches of Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 x 400g can black beans
- 120g sweetcorn
- Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup of tahini
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1.5 Tbsp water
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Salt & pepper
- Add all the taco seasoning ingredients to a bowl and mix together.
- In another bowl add all the beans, corn, coriander, lime, salt and oil and mix.
- Prepare the tahini dressing by mixing the tahini and lime juice until they form a paste. Then add the water, salt, pepper and maple syrup. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Then make the cauliflower mince. Heat some oil in a frying pan on a medium heat. Add the taco seasoning. Cook for a couple of minutes, stirring all the time. Add the water, stir.
- Add the riced cauliflower. Stir through the seasoning so the cauliflower is evenly covered and everything is piping hot.
- Now you have all the ingredients to build your tacos.
- Lay out the tortillas, then add even amounts of the cauliflower mince to each one. Then add the bean salad.
- Finish with your toppings of choice! We like salsa, avocado, pickled onions, a little extra coriander and a drizzle of tahini dressing.
Share this recipe
Cauliflower Mac & Cheese Made with Cauliflower
This Vegan Mac & Cheese cuts back on the pasta and brings in more veg with a winning mix of cashews, spices and nutritional yeast to achieve that creamy, comforting flavor. Therapy in a bowl after a tough day...