Cauliflower Hash Browns
Keto & Low Carb
Time 30 mins
Serves 3 people
Veg Servings 1
- 2 x pouches Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- Sea salt and pepper
- 40g cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbsp oat flour
- Olive oil for cooking
- 1 Put the Riced Cauliflower in a large mixing bowl
- 2 Season with salt and pepper and grate in the cheese. Mix everything together along with the oat flour and mould the mixture into flat, round shapes.
- 3 Preheat the oven to 375 F and line a tray with baking paper.
- 4 Place the Hash browns onto the baking sheet and brush with a little olive oil. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden and crispy. You can also fry these off afterwards for extra crispiness!
- 5 Serve with your favourite brunch sides and enjoy!