Chicken Satay Cauliflower Rice Bowl
Dinners & Mains
Keto & Low Carb
Quick & Healthy
Time 30 mins
Serves 2 people
Veg Servings 1
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 320g chicken mini breast fillets
- Sesame Oil for cooking
- 2 Heaped Tbsp desiccated coconut
- For the Satay Sauce:
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- Tbsp agave syrup
- 1 clove garlic- crushed
- Juice from half a lime
- Pinch chilli flakes
- Thumb sized piece of ginger- grated
- Coconut milk (drinking kind)
- Pomegranate seeds to garish
- Fresh salad of choice
- 1 Heat a little sesame oil in a frying pan over medium heat and add in the chicken breast.
- 2 Whilst this is cooking, mix together the peanut butter, lime juice, agave, garlic, chilli and ginger.
- 3 When the chicken is almost cooked, drizzle in a half of the satay sauce and continue to cook until the chicken is completely cooked through.
- 4 Gradually drizzle in the milk whilst stirring until you’re left with a really smooth, pourable consistency.
- 5 Cook the Riced Cauliflower according to the instructions on the packet, then stir through the desiccated coconut.
- 6 Assemble your bowls with the satay chicken, riced cauliflower and fresh veggies & salad of choice.
- 7 Garnish with some pomegranate seeds and drizzle over the rest of the sauce.