Chicken Satay Cauliflower Rice Bowl
low calorie | low carb | weight loss | healthy meal | meal prep
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
This dish features riced cauliflower and chicken as the base with a yummy satay sauce that brings everything to life. Flavorful yet perfectly balanced. A great one if you're working on weight loss goals or need to watch your carb intake.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 320g chicken mini breast fillets
- Sesame Oil for cooking
- 2 Heaped Tbsp desiccated coconut
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- Tbsp agave syrup
- 1 clove garlic- crushed
- Juice from half a lime
- Pinch chilli flakes
- Thumb sized piece of ginger- grated
- Coconut milk (drinking kind)
- Pomegranate seeds to garish
- Fresh salad of choice
- Heat a little sesame oil in a frying pan over medium heat and add in the chicken breast.
- Whilst this is cooking, mix together the peanut butter, lime juice, agave, garlic, chilli and ginger.
- When the chicken is almost cooked, drizzle in a half of the satay sauce and continue to cook until the chicken is completely cooked through.
- Gradually drizzle in the milk whilst stirring until you’re left with a really smooth, pourable consistency.
- Cook the Riced Cauliflower according to the instructions on the packet, then stir through the desiccated coconut.
- Assemble your bowls with the satay chicken, riced cauliflower and fresh veggies & salad of choice.
- Garnish with some pomegranate seeds and drizzle over the rest of the sauce.
Share this recipe
Sesame Soy Tofu Skewers Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower
This delicious plant based recipe is packed with flavor whilst being rich in protein and nutrients.
Veg Servings 2
Cauliflower Rice Tabbouleh Made with Cauliflower
A super light vegan tabbouleh to add to any dish of your choosing. Vibrant and full of colour - it's a great one for meal prep and takes just a few minutes to make.
Veg Servings 2