Coconut Cauli Oats
Keto & Low Carb
Quick & Healthy
Vegan & Plantbased
Time 10 mins
Serves 2 people
Veg Servings 1
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 7 oz Coconut Milk
- A Handful of Fresh (or frozen) berries
- Coconut shavings
- 1-2tsp Agave Nectar (Optional)
- Zest from 1 large Lemon
- 1 Place the Riced Cauliflower and coconut milk into a non-stick saucepan and mix together.
- 2 Add lemon zest and sweetener of choice and allow the mixture to thicken (approx 5 minutes).
- 3 Serve warm or allow the pudding to cool and garnish with fresh berries and coconut shavings.
There are no comments on this post. Be the first!