Curried Cauliflower Koftes
Keto & Low Carb
Time 60 mins
Serves Makes 6 Koftes people
Veg Servings 1
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- Olive oil
- 1 can of chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
- 70g gram flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Handful of fresh coriander (chopped)
- FOR THE YOGHURT:
- 200g coconut yoghurt
- 1/4 cucumber (grated)
- Handful of fresh mint (chopped)
- 1 In a large bowl add the chickpeas and mash until most of the chickpeas have been squashed.
- 2 Next add the cauli rice, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, gram flour, ground cumin, garam masala, garlic, ginger, cumin seeds and chopped coriander. Combine thoroughly.
- 3 Split the mixture between 6 and mould them into your desired shape around a wooden or metal skewer.
- 4 Place on a lined baking tray in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- 5 Preheat oven to 180c and brush the koftes with olive oil on all sides, before placing in the oven for 15 minutes.
- 6 Turn the koftes over and carefully brush the koftes again with a little more oil, and place them back in the oven for a further 10 minutes.
- 7 Meanwhile combine the coconut yoghurt, grated cucumber and chopped mint into a bowl.
- 8 Allow the koftes to cool slightly before enjoying with the yoghurt dip.