Fiery Chicken Cauli Rice Bowl
quick meals | mains | weight loss
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER & BROCCOLI
Love a traditional rice bowl but not the carby bloat that follows? This easy spiced chicken cauli rice bowl by @magsspicedkitchen has got your name on it...
- 2 Pouches Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower & Broccoli
- 2 chicken fillets, sliced and cooked in spices
- 1 Thai chilli pepper
- Handful of sliced Jalapeno Peppers
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup Cucumber, sliced
- 1 avocado - diced
- Cook your chicken in a little olive oil, season and add your spices.
- Heat the Fullgreen Veggie Rice pouches in the microwave or pan.
- Slice and prep all the veggies.
- Lay the cauli rice on the bottom of two bowls, top with the chicken, sliced veggies and finally the Thai pepper.
Share this recipe
Prawn Stir fry with cauli rice Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower
With 3 portions of veg per serving, this speedy mid week meal is the perfect post workout refuel. Prep it in advance for a super nutritious fill on the fly.
Veg Servings 3
Cauliflower Tabbouleh Made with Cauliflower
Ready in ten - this low carb summer tabbouleh makes a great side or main. Meal prep it in advance and enjoy it with halloumi or your favourite protein.
Veg Servings 1