Nigerian Jollof Cauli Rice
Keto & Low Carb
Time 20 mins
Serves 1 people
Veg Servings 4
- 1/3 can of tinned tomatoes
- ¼ scotch bonnet chilli, finely chopped
- ¼ brown onion, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp of tomato puree
- ½ cup of water
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tsp of chicken seasoning
- 1 bay leaf
- A pinch of thyme
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- Splash of olive oil
- Cooked chicken fillets & arugula leaves to serve
- 1 Make your tomato mixture first - fry the onion in some olive oil until soft, then add the scotch bonnet chilli and tinned tomatoes. Simmer until cooked through.
- 2 Add the tomato puree, bay leaf, chicken seasoning, thyme and water, seasoning with a little salt to taste.
- 3 Add the Riced Cauliflower to the mix, stirring until heated through.
- 4 Serve with some grilled chicken and rocket leaves and enjoy!