Pesto Cauliflower Flatbreads
Vegetarian | plant based | family food | low carb
|28g||347||30 min||5 Breads||2|
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER with Tomato, GARLIC and Herbs
Super tasty and surprisingly easy cauliflower breads that bring a ton of hidden veg to the dinner table! Make these up in advance and vary your toppings to switch up the flavor. You can use gluten-free flour if you want a lighter bread.
- 2 pouches Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 1 pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower with Tomato, Garlic and Herbs
- 3 whole eggs
- 3/4 heaped cup flour
- Pinch sea salt & Pepper
- Olive oil for cooking
- Red pesto, fresh tomatoes and brie for toppings
- Start by squeezing as much excess water as you can from the cauliflower rice, then add this into a mixing bowl.
- Stir through the flour, eggs, salt and pepper to create a rough dough/pancake like mixture.
- Heat a tsp of oil in a frying pan and bring to a medium heat. Add a couple of spoonfuls of the batter into the pan and cook until crisp and golden, then flip and cook on the other side.
- Repeat this for the rest of the mixture.
- Top the breads with some red pesto, fresh sliced tomatoes and pieces of brie, or cheese of your choice.
Share this recipe
Cauliflower Base Pizzas Made with Cauliflower with Tomato, garlic and herbs
This plant based cauliflower pizza base alternative will rock your world! Super easy and packed with veg - it's as healthy as it is delicious
Veg Servings 3
Cauliflower Rice Burger Made with Cauliflower with Tomato, garlic and herbs
These easy patties are packed with great ingredients and work a treat on the mid-week menu. Add your salad, sauces and a bun and you're off!
Veg Servings 2