Savoury Sweet Potato Breakfast Muffins
Breakfast | Light | Low Calorie | Vegan | Vegetarian | Plant Based | Whole Foods
|31g||216||20 min||7 Muffins||1|
MADE WITH RICED SWEET POTATO
Brighten up your breakfasts with these tasty sweet potato muffins! Using 1 pouch of Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato with spinach, sundried tomatoes and smoked paprika, they make a light, calorie-controlled breakfast or snack on the go. Want to make them gluten-free? Simply switch out the plain flour for a gluten-free alternative.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato
- 65g sundried tomatoes (chopped)
- Handful of fresh spinach
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 260g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 200ml dairy free milk
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the sweet potato rice, baking powder, plain flour, smoked paprika, salt, pepper and crushed garlic cloves.
- In a separate mixing bowl combine milk and olive oil.
- Empty wet ingredients into dry and combine.
- Next, fold in the spinach and chopped sundried tomatoes so they are evenly scattered throughout the mixture.
- Split the mixture between muffins cases leaving a bit of room to allow them to rise.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 25 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Leave to cool slightly before enjoying.
Share this recipe
Pumpkin Spice Caramel Bars Made with Sweet Potato (case of 6)
Gooey, indulgent and delicious, these plant based caramel bars are made from nutritious wholefoods
Veg Servings 0
Sweet Pancakes Made with Sweet Potato (case of 6)
A winner for weekend breakfasts, these sweet potato pancakes are packed with flavour for a tasty and nutritious start to the day.
Veg Servings 1