Family Food | Plant Based | Treat | Vegetarian
MADE WITH RICED SWEET POTATO
A winner for weekend breakfasts, these sweet potato pancakes are packed with flavour for a tasty and nutritious start to the day. The date syrup and peanut butter bring a lovely texture and sweetness to the pancakes whilst the sweet potato ensures you get a portion of veg in first thing!
- 1/2 Pouch Riced Sweet Potato
- 100g rolled oats
- 125ml almond milk
- 1 whole egg
- Pinch mixed Spiced
- Tbsp date syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
- Coconut oil for cooking
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Tbsp Date syrup
- Almond milk
- In a blender, combine the sweet potato, oats, almond milk, egg, sweetener, spice, baking powder and salt, then blend to create a smooth batter.
- Heat a little coconut oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Pour in a little of the batter and cook until bubbles start to appear on the surface, then flip and cook on the other side. Repeat this for the rest of the mixture.
- To make the peanut sauce, mix together the peanut butter and date syrup, then gradually add in drizzles of the almond milk and continue to mix to create a smooth, pourable consistency.
- Serve the pancakes topped with fresh fruit and a generous drizzle of the sauce.
Share this recipe
Pumpkin Spice Caramel Bars Made with Sweet Potato
Gooey, indulgent and delicious, these plant based caramel bars are made from nutritious wholefoods
Veg Servings 0