Sweet Potato, Apple, Carrot and Ginger Soup
Vegan | Vegetarian | Low Cal | Low Carb | Keto | family food | meal prep | plant based
MADE WITH RICED SWEET POTATO
A great soup is a treat at any time of the year and this one is no exception. Containing 3 portions of veg per serving, it's a brilliant way to boost your 5-a-day and fits the bill perfectly on those days when you want something comforting to eat. Love a bit of spice? Add extra chilli and dive in!
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Sweet Potato
- 2 medium carrots
- 2 gloves crushed garlic
- Thumb sized piece of ginger
- Small brown onion
- 1 medium apple
- 400ml vegetable stock
- 100-200ml coconut milk (drinking kind)
- Black pepper & chilli flakes to taste
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Olive oil for cooking
- Start by finely dicing the onion and add this into a frying pan with a dash of olive oil and cook over medium heat until translucent
- Add in the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Dice both the apple and carrot into small chunks and cook these in with the onions and garlic. Pour in a little of the stock to start steaming the veggies so that they start to soften.
- Once everything is cooked through, in a blender, combine the cooked veg, sweet potato, rest of the stock, coconut milk, ginger and seasonings. Blend until smooth and creamy, then adjust any seasonings to taste.
Share this recipe
Garlic Mushroom Sweet Potato Gnocchi Made with Sweet Potato (case of 6)
This gluten-free gnocchi uses just a few ingredients and is perfect for those nights when you want something light yet undeniably satisfying.
Veg Servings 1