Tahini and Chickpea Summer Stir Fry
plant based | main meals | meal prep | family food | vegetarian | low calorie
MADE WITH RICED BROCCOLI & CAULIFLOWER
A delicious plant based stir fry that's perfect for a mid-week meal. Containing 2 portions of veg per serving, it's packed with great nutrition and includes a flavour-packed dressing.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Broccoli and Cauliflower
- 1 small red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large carrot
- 150g tenderstem brocolli
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed
- Olive Oil Spray or coconut oil
- 2 heaped tbsp light tahini
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tsp honey
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- Dash of water
- Fresh coriander & sesame seeds to garnish
- Finely dice the onion and garlic clove. Heat a little oil in a frying pan and add in the onion. Cook until softened, then add the garlic clove and continue to cook over a medium heat.
- Shred the carrot using a julienne peeler and add these to the pan along with the broccoli and chickpeas. Cook everything until the veggies are vibrant in colour, but still slightly crunchy.
- Meanwhile, to make the dressing, combine all of the ingredients and mix until smooth. Gradually drizzle in a little water and mix to reach a pourable consistency.
- Add half of the tahini dressing to the stirfry mixture and stir through so that everything is evenly coated.
- Serve into bowls with extra dressing on the side and garnish with some fresh coriander and sesame seeds.
Share this recipe
Sesame Soy Tofu Skewers Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower
This delicious plant based recipe is packed with flavor whilst being rich in protein and nutrients.
Veg Servings 2
Asian Style Broccoli Rice Rainbow Salad Made with Broccoli & Cauliflower
As beautiful as it is delicious, this tasty broccoli salad is a great low carb dish that is bursting with nutrients and vitamins.
Veg Servings 2