main meals | low calorie | meal prep
MADE WITH RICED CAULIFLOWER
15 minutes + 7 ingredients is all it takes to whip up this winter salad by @healthy_floflo. The combo of seasonal veg with pecans, cranberries and feta is a feel good treat for any night of the week. Want to keep it vegan? Knock out the feta and add in your choice of plant based protein.
- 1 Pouch Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- 2 handfuls of Kale (around 100g)
- 1/4 squash, roasted in the oven for 10/15 minutes at 200 degrees (cooled and cut into chunks)
- 1 apple
- Pecans slightly toasted
- Handful of cranberries
- 30/40 g crumbled feta cheese
- Chop all of your ingredients into strips and add to a large bowl with the Fullgreen Riced Cauliflower
- Mix together and top with salad dressing if you like
- Crumble with feta/vegan cheese/vegan protein and enjoy!
Share this recipe
Cauliflower Pancakes Made with Cauliflower
Super quick and 100% tasty, these crispy cauliflower pancakes make a lovely light lunch. Top them with a caper yoghurt sauce or keep them plain for an easy snack on the go!
Veg Servings 2